Exploring Sun Valley - A Comprehensive Guide to the Boulder,
Pioneer, and Smoky Mountains This unique guidebook was researched and written
by Matt Leidecker, a longtime resident, photographer and guide from Ketchum/Sun Valley. The book covers every trail
and road in the Wood River Valley, as well as the routes on the east
side of the Pioneer Mountains. The detailed maps, stunning photographs, and additional information about the
History, Geology, and Wildflowers of the region make it an invaluable tool for exploring the mountains
around Sun Valley. The front cover photo was taken at Silver Lake in the Boulder Mountains and features
Matt's wife and daughter Christine and Sarah.
Exploring Sun Valley Stats:
- 132 Pages, 6" x 11"
- Softcover - Waterproof Paper
- Spiral Bound
- Retail - $30
- Wholesale - $18
- ISBN - 978-1-4507-2095-3
- Features color tab navigation
- 37 - Full Color 7.5 Minute topo maps covering the Boulder, Pioneer, and Smoky Mtns.
- 127 - Trail descriptions (including proposed south valley trails)
- 63 - Off-Trail routes
- 64 - Wildflowers identified
- 100+ - Stunning photographs
- Geologic history of the local mountains
- History of the region and local trail development
- Includes a pre-drilled tether hole
- For: Hikers, Climbers, Mtn Bikers, Horseback and Motorcycle riders.
Buy Now at the Discount Price - $30