Exploring Sun Valley - A Comprehensive Guide to the Boulder,
Pioneer, and Smoky Mountains was published in July of 2010. This unique guidebook was researched and written
by Matt Leidecker, a longtime resident, photographer and guide from Ketchum/Sun Valley. Matt describes every
trail in the Wood River Valley from Galena Summit south to Bellevue, as well as the trails on the east
side of the Pioneer Mountains. The detailed maps, stunning photographs, and additional information about the
History, Geology, and Wildflowers of the region make it an invaluable tool for exploring the mountains
around Sun Valley.
Exploring Sun Valley Stats:
- 132 Pages, 6" x 11"
- Softcover - Waterproof Paper
- Spiral Bound
- Retail - $30
- Wholesale - $18
- ISBN - 978-1-4507-2095-3
More Internet Resources:
- 37 - Full Color 7.5 Minute topo maps covering the Boulder, Pioneer, and Smoky Mtns.
- 127 - Trail descriptions (including proposed south valley trails)
- 63 - Off-Trail routes
- 64 - Wildflowers identified
- 100+ - Stunning photographs
- Geologic history of the local mountains
- History of the region and local trail development
- For: Hikers, Climbers, Mtn Bikers, Horseback and Motorcycle riders.
Buy Online - $30